What we do
We have developed an unparalleled network
of investors, entrepreneurs, academics, corporates & specialists that provide bespoke solutions to our clients.
We have developed an unparalleled network of investors, entrepreneurs, academics, corporates & specialists that provide bespoke solutions to our clients.
We provide senior strategic advice to Startups, Corporates, Family-Offices & Investors who aspire to develop new ideas and technology in the Food Value Chain
OUR WORK WITH STARTUPS
- Creating new products, services, businesses.
- Clarifying vision, positioning, and competitive landscape reviews
- Defining a Go-to-Market approach, brand & marketing strategy
- Generating new business development opportunities and partnerships with Corporates.
OUR WORK WITH CORPORATES
- Scout for innovation and start-ups in specific areas
- Build in-house innovation teams or Corporate Venture Programs and Capabilities
- Generate new ideas
We invest and co-invest alongside VCs, Corporates, Family-Office or PE Funds in Food and Ag tech start-ups in Europe (late seed, Serie A)
- European based Companies
- Passionate teams with strong drive to build global reach
- Unique proven technology with IP and early traction
- Late seed companies with outstanding potential & IP, especially from University & Academic Spin-Offs companies
We exclusively raise Series A & B funding rounds for European Foodtech & Agtech Startups where we can leverage our expertise and extensive network.
Severine is approved by the FCA under a contract for services with Capital Advisory Partners Limited (FRN 450657)